Wednesday, April 2, 2008

CC160


Good morning... For my first time ever, I decided to attempt a Splitcoast Color Challenge. And of course, I picked the day to do this when all 4 colors are colors I never use. I couldn't imagine putting them together. However, I actually liked the way it turned out. :-)



Recipe: Cameo Coral, Creamy Caramel, Mellow Moss card stock

Simply Said stamp set, Apricot Appeal Ribbon, Cameo Coral and Apricot Appeal Markers, Creamy Caramel stamp pad.

Thanks for looking!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

3 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is beautiful, Tina! I love the colors, not one I would have ever thought to use either. It looks great though. Love that wire embellishment, great touch. I never think to use this set, I love what you've done here. :)

Samantha Esqueda said...

OK- so who is the heck is this Denise chick that is commenting you even before I can!!! Your new BFF or what- well you can't have her cuz' she's mine- Congrats on your first challie- great job!

Samantha Esqueda said...

Hi there- you got an award- check it out on my blog!